• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Andy1968 is now on the bench!

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Hi guys,

Just to let you know Andy is all done and dusted and is doing well.

He had his bypass yesterday and I surprised him by popping and seeing him at L&D today and spent about an hour with him.

Strangely he has the same surgeon as me, almost the same date as me, and he ended up in the same single room on HDU as me.....spooky.

Anyway he is doing well, he was sipping water while I was there, had his morphine taken away and even managed a little laugh, but generally in good spirit.

I took a pic while i was with him to share with you guys, he did say thanks for all your support and well wishes.

Attachments

• 20120621_145824.jpg
    20120621_145824.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 128
Whooo hoo! Go Andy! So pleased it all went well for him :)

That's gr8 to hear thanks.

Welcome to the losers bench Andy - look forward to hearing how you're getting on xxx

Great news. Well done Andy now let's see those lbs :) xx

Sent from my iPod touch using WLSurgery

Hi guys,

Just to let you know Andy is all done and dusted and is doing well.

He had his bypass yesterday and I surprised him by popping and seeing him at L&D today and spent about an hour with him.

Strangely he has the same surgeon as me, almost the same date as me, and he ended up in the same single room on HDU as me.....spooky.

Anyway he is doing well, he was sipping water while I was there, had his morphine taken away and even managed a little laugh, but generally in good spirit.

I took a pic while i was with him to share with you guys, he did say thanks for all your support and well wishes.
aw all the best Andy xx

Well done Andy, Hope you are feeling better soon x

Great news! Another life change underway!!!

Awwww that's stonking good news!!!! Congratulations Andy when you read this, can't wait to hear all the gory details when you are up to it! I'm sure the L&D are looking after you well, but hopefully you will be out of there in a day or two, and the recovery can start. Hurray for the ever-expanding losers bench to gain another bum!! :D

Fantastic I was starting to worry as I hadn't heard from him . Great news Andy. I hope you get out before I go in!

Brilliant news Andy, hope your recovery is speedy and pain free.
Em xxxx

oh thats wonderful!! Andy you have had such a rough journey, its fantastic to welcome you to the losers bench at last! :) xxx

Really pleased for you Andy, now take care and enjoy losing

Congratulations Andy, i am glad all went well...

I will soon be catching you up on the losers bench :)

Nicky xx

welcome to the losers bench wishing you a speedy recovery

Back