• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 1

jonnywin

Good morning peeps day one or should I say morning one of my liver shrinking I've had 2 yogurts cup of tea and a glass of milk ........ Do u you think I'm ok to put sweeteners in my tea wile I'm on this ? Already I can tell this is not gonna be easy

yes sweetners are fine and you will be suprised how you adapt to it within a couple of days. there are different variations of the pre op diet and im not sure which one you are on. i was allowed fruit 2 yogurts milk and 1 bowl of veg soup. i found using 1 banana, 1 low fat muller light yogurt and 1/4 pint milk made a lovely and filling smoothy that kept me going until my bowl of soup in the evening. GOOD LUCK x

Hi Jonnywin,

Hope all is going well for you today. My first day started a bit rockily - forgot to get milk out of freezer yesterday (am at sisters not home) and they only have full fat milk! So went to get a yoghurt out of the fridge but there were no suitable ones. In the end I made do with a cup of black coffee!

Went to Tesco for lunch and had 2 yoghurts, 1/2 pint milk and large glass of diet coke! Now I feel stuffed!

More yoghurt and milk for later such good things to look forward to!

Tatiana

Hi guys thanks so much for your support I really think I'm gonna. Need it

Well day one is tuff so far I've had

2 yogurts glass of milk for breakfast

For lunch 2 tins of weight watchers soup and just trying to drink as much water as I can to fill me up

I think the physiological side of this is harder then The physical in once I'm over wanting to eat hopefully I'll be fine

I've managed 2 yoghurts and 1/2 pint of milk so far today, it's really not going well as I've not stopped running around all day - and tomorrow doesn't look much better!

Tatiana

Tatiana you need to make sure you find time to eat what u need or maybe it won't work I've had all I'm going to have today then it's same again every day till the 14 th. I've worked out with every thing I've had today I've consumed a total of 700 calories surly im goons shift some weight by op as the say average make shud be consuming 2550 a day so im well well below the average

Thanks Jonnywin,

I've managed another pint of milk since I've been home! I also have a couple of extra days so will do better - I just need not to be running round after people!

Tatiana

Tatiana said:
Thanks Jonnywin,

I've managed another pint of milk since I've been home! I also have a couple of extra days so will do better - I just need not to be running round after people!

Tatiana

Good luck Tatiana and Jonny!!!!

Thereza1111 said:
I wondered about that one as well. have to have sweetners.

Thereza,

It is allowed on the pre-op diet for my hospital. If the documentation doesn't mention it then contact the dieticians as they will know!

Tatiana

Back