• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 3 pre op diet. So far so good :-)

pinklady130868

Another day over and so far so good. I'm peeing for England keeping up with the fluids lol. The only unusual thing I'm struggling with is that I can't keep UP the low carb menu as I doubt that I'm eating that many calories (800) I think my stomach knows what's coming lol cos its not even been hungry so far :)
I am dreading next week though, 7 days of clear fluids only :-(
GOAL insight though less than 2 weeks to my big op :) :) :)

pinklady130868 said:
Another day over and so far so good. I'm peeing for England keeping up with the fluids lol. The only unusual thing I'm struggling with is that I can't keep UP the low carb menu as I doubt that I'm eating that many calories (800) I think my stomach knows what's coming lol cos its not even been hungry so far :)

Hi I am under murryfield spire and on two weeks low carb diet my op is Monday 30thJan , have lost 14lbs so far since the 16th , all the best with your pre op diet and up coming surgery xx

Clear fluids only for 7 days - no milk even?? Ohhh you tough thing you, good luck xxx

Thanks Tracey and oonion. Can't believe the variation in spire diets :-( but nether mind it's just the final loop to jump through and final test of strength :)
Good luck with you ops ladies: see you on the other side :) xx

Ur doin great hun well dun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back