• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet day 3

imGunnaBeThin

So I'm on this pre op diet shrinking the liver and it sucks well I guess now day 3 its not so bad, the first day was horrible I felt like I was starving to death omg...but today is kinda better I'm used to eating 1oz of meat and cheese with steamed veggies other than that I'm drinking some god awful protein drinks ::yuck:: for every other meal and also only water but on the good side of things my surgrey is in 11days 22 hours and 40 minutes woo hoo. I can't wait

Snap im on the pre op diet half way mark !!! Have never drunk so much in my life lol but it will worth it x My op is 13/01/11 cant wait xx

Oh hun try Muscle Milk Light premade then add 2% skim milk. The chocolate one will taste just like chocolate milk.

I feel your pain..... Felt like I could eat my hand today. Lol my surgery is Monday the 10th. I'm super excited and nervous..... Good luck with the diet. My doctor only had me do 3 days thank goodness..... Best wishes.

You are doing great :D The pre-op diet is sooooooooo difficult but its got to be done and you are all doing brilliantly ;) X

imGunnaBeThin said:
So I'm on this pre op diet shrinking the liver and it sucks well I guess now day 3 its not so bad, the first day was horrible I felt like I was starving to death omg...but today is kinda better I'm used to eating 1oz of meat and cheese with steamed veggies other than that I'm drinking some god awful protein drinks ::yuck:: for every other meal and also only water but on the good side of things my surgrey is in 11days 22 hours and 40 minutes woo hoo. I can't wait

Thanks ya'll for being supportive I apperciate it about the muscle milk I'm totally gonna try it. Again thanks everyone. {{{Hugs}}}

Back