• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well people tomorrow is Bypass day!

yorkshirelass74

Well everyone, its D-day tomorrow, I havent slept very well last night, and doubt i will tonight too.
I am spending today with the with the kids, doing whatever they want to do. I will be seeing them before school tomorrow, and then that will be it until Tuesday after school.
As far as operation wise, I am feeling quite positive, my only actual fear is that my liver wont have shrunk enough, but that is a common fear i have been reading about. I really dont want to wake up from the op and nothing has been done. That said, I have only had one blip on the pre-op and i have been peeing for England even through the night (another reason for not sleeping properly i suppose!) so that is a good sign that my liver is my friend!
I am only going to have fluids today, just water and NAS squash just to absolutely make sure that my journey starts tomorrow. It will be hard refusing popcorn at the cinema though!

o gosh good luck babe... you will be fine its exciting stuff hey im excited for you lol all the best and im sure all your hard work will have paid off regarding your liver xx

from one Yorkshire lass (Halifax-born & bred) to another-

:)Good Luck & speedy recovery:)

Just wishing you good luck sweetheart, last week this time it was me lol. I am sure your liver will be fine, let us know how you get on, will be thinking of you xxxx

Goodluck.....................................xx

good luck hun xx

Lots of luck, and dont stress about the liver. I think every does but there really is no point! Wishing you a speedy recovery x

Good Luck xx

Good luck for tomorrow ! x

Good luck your are on your way to a new you. xxx

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope all goes well and look forward to hearing about it when you get back on here.

hope it goes very well for you and you have a speedy recovery. cant wait to see how you get on.... see ya soon x

Back