• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 4 and sooo tired.

PurpleB

Hi,

Day four of the milk diet (op date 7th Oct) and I am so tired. Please tell me this gets better as I'm hoping to work right up until the op :confused:

Purple

x

I'm very worried about tiredness, hope you're feeling better soon purps :) xxx

I am taking multi vits - must just be one of those things.

I have been saving my yoghurts (2) for tea and supper. I might try one at lunch and see if that helps.

Purple x

In the same boat on day 6 now of milk diet and the hunger has gone but tired and like living with a mosnster happy one min and taking heads of the next. But will be worth it and am so pround that i'v not lapsed once.

I did the milk diet for 10 days but only started to feel tired on the last couple so sorry can't be of any more help other than to say persevere with it as it will all be worth it in the end.
As I was just about to hit send I realised that I was using up holiday from work at the time and doing very little but the last 3 days when I went back to work I did get quite tired by the end of the day.

I perked up by day 5 but the first few were horrid...tired...shaky etc!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks for you comments - they really help.

Day 5 and the shakes have started - not so great at work. My friends seem to be very distant but I'm not sure if that is the case or if my tiredness is making everything seem much worse than it is.

Purple x

Back