• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 5 and doing ok!!!!

thinkbethin

Well day 5 today and I'm feeling pretty fine. I was'nt going to get weighed untill I go into hospital on thursday but with having the veg soup instead of the extra 2 pints of milk I thought I'd check if it was working. And YES its working I've lost 8lbs in 4 days and I'm chuffed to bits. I know I may gain a little back but I've got another 5 days to go so who knows. Thanks for reading xx Gaynor xx

hey gaynor thats excellent weight loss hun ! good luck on the next 5 days your doing great xxxx

Oh well done and good luck with fairy dust to you too. Keep up the good work and remember each step takes you closer to a new you!!

Hi Gaynor,

Well done ,keep up the good work,you must be well chuffed.

I will be weighing myself on Wednesday morning as i wont have time before i go to have the balloon removed Thursday morning,I am just worrying i dont put weight on before i start the milk diet which, fingers crossed will be 10 days after ,thats if you know who doesnt forget me lol.

Keep up the good work.

Take Care
xxx

Hi Gaynor,

Well done ,keep up the good work,you must be well chuffed.

I will be weighing myself on Wednesday morning as i wont have time before i go to have the balloon removed Thursday morning,I am just worrying i dont put weight on before i start the milk diet which, fingers crossed will be 10 days after ,thats if you know who doesnt forget me lol.

Keep up the good work.

Take Care
xxx

Di I cant believe the six months are up! It seems like only yesterday your were having your internal water bed fitted lol....not long to your sleeve you sound so much more high tech than the rest of us lol...xx

Thats great news Gaynor!! 8lb - you'll never see that again!!

Are you going to the meeting on wednesday? Mr A is supposed to be speaking x

i agree linda, shes always there for us all, so its nice to give the support back to a very caring person on the forum xxx

Well done on your fantastic weightloss...keep up the good work :) x

keep it up chick - be strong and may the force be with you !!!

well done

:wow:gaynor thats fab! am really pleased for you, you sound like you are doing really well on the pre-op well done you and keep up the good work as not long to go now!! x

Back