• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exciting day

shelleymarie

I'm extremely hyper today. I'm having a non sicky day and wanted to share my latest news. I've hit my first big goals, I've lost 50lbs in 6 weeks and 2 days! :woohoo: This makes me have a bmi under 60, which to be frank was terrifying, looking forward to seeing it keep dropping. Plus I've booked a holiday for 6 months time to La Palma. Last time I went away I was 22st and although I wasn't comfortable I coped so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be under that this time so can't wait! I'm going half board and researched the food options and should be ok. The do potatoes, cheeses, salad, fruit, veg and fresh fish every day but I might take a couple of things with me to be safe. I'm planning on a different holiday than what I use to do, which included eating, drinking and laying by the pool. I plan to go sight seeing and on some walks and actually see the beautiful island :) It's all so exciting :D

Ooooo WTG you! Thats awesome! And good for you booking a holiday! Sounds lovely x

Whoop Whoop

What a fantastic job you've done so far. Well done great work you should be very chuffed with that xxx

Wow, we'll done you on that great amount you've already lost.
Just think how much more you'll have lost before your hols .....don't start buying your holiday wardrobe for a while yet, otherwise you might shrink out of it!
Em xxxx

Thanks everyone. The support on this board is phenomenal. That and the holiday are great motivation to do the best I can. I'm really happy with my weight loss so far and plan on getting the most out of this. No I'm not buying any clothes yet Em, I've already gone down 2 sizes in most things so who knows what I will be then, but I'll keep working for a lot smaller :D I can't wait. Thanks again :) xx

Back