• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

day 6 pre op milk diet

nikster1975

still not hungry but Been a bit grumpy today!!!! no idea why just short tempered :confused: think a bath and bed are in order.......

i think i have a heightened sense of smell.....
everything smells so much stronger at mo.

hopefully a happier nikki tommorow. :eek:)

Every day you are a day nearer and thats a big help in carrying on......good luck you are doing great! XX

you are so lovely thanks for your words of encouragement chippers up lol

Well done - you are doing fine. Just remember this is your last 'diet' as such . . . I kept telling myself that and it kept me going. I am so enjoying life now post op xxx

Well done. Keep your fluids up...get used to the heightened sense of smell...I have it post bypass too. And everything tastes more intense. I like it!

:D Hey hunny!

Day 10 here! ha ha..

Your doing great, like the rest say.. it will be worth it in the end..

I dont look at it as a diet.. more of rather.. whooohooo i have milk and yukky brown stuff to drink (bovril, which i actually like now, not that i have much choice... ha ha)

Trick your mind.. Im just tired and i want to CHEW something! ha ha..

Oh and yeah heightened smell, i definitely know what you mean there.. Everything smells flavoursome!

Keep on at it hunny! Hope your feeling better today!

Marie x

Oh Nik i know how you feel i would love something nice and tasty to eat keep going kid it will soon be over x

you are all soooo right, felt so much better today, grumps gone woohoo.........been extra busy today so must have kept my mind off lol day 7 done and ready to tuck up warm in bed xxxxx

Back