• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

all done!! yeehaa day 1

Good luck for tomorrow xx

wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery xXXx

Sorry i missed you thread last night Alison - but i am sure everything will go perfectly with you op and you will be back with us and on the losers bench. Sending hugs with fairy dust to keep you safe xx

thanks so much every one the support from you all has been fab so informative! well im off to have a bath now then im off ill get back asap love to you all!!! xx

I'm hoping that your op has been done now and your making a good recovery :) Take care and I look forward to hearing from you soon Xx

1742553bd6sgt4z66.gif

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

hi just a quickie op went fantastic 45 mins atthe mo just sore feel winded and like a have a stitch in the middle of my stomach no sholder pain yet but it may travel there!! im off to bed now for a rest as you cant sleep well in a hospital all in all feeling ok have been walking about etc post again later! xx

hi just a quickie op went fantastic 45 mins atthe mo just sore feel winded and like a have a stitch in the middle of my stomach no sholder pain yet but it may travel there!! im off to bed now for a rest as you cant sleep well in a hospital all in all feeling ok have been walking about etc post again later! xx
wow thats great news. welcome back. look forward to hearing more from you later. take care

Welcome back - get enough rest and look forward to hearing how everything went when you come back on. Your now a member of the losers bench. Sending hugs with fairy dust to keep you safe and to keep the wind under control xx

Glad it went well. Best wishes to you x

Back