• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

day 8 argh! snack ideas?

im a little confussed with that diet have you got to stick to only the food that is on that sheet or can you have other things.
6 weeks is along time to stick to the sheet of paper make sure you change it up alot so you dont get bored and off the track.
good luck

stick to the sheet its not too bad x

what about hard boiling a few eggs and keeping them in the fridge, then when you feel peckish you can have one of them, not exactly the same as crisps but at least its instant. or what about the atkins bars that you can get at the supermarket, theyre really nice, and low carb, and high protein, i sometimes have them now if i dont feel like a meal. hugs dawny x

dawny i may remember that as i HATE eggs and they knock me sick, so one bite i feel ill all day and wont wanna eat... bluerghhhh i dont get how anyone can just eat a egg xx

im a MASSIVE crisp eater, the only suggestion is to slice potatoes paper thin and spray with frylight (1cal) spray and OVEN bake them, tho sweetpea i think tough love here and say stick to the sheet eeeek sorry xx

ha ha kelly, i love eggs, and if theyre ready in the fridge its great, i dont have to think about food, one of them is enough for a meal for me now. crisps, i can take or leave, weird aint it how ppl all have such different food preferences. hugs dawny x

If it is a case of crisps or something else, then try nibbling on 2 or 3 almonds. Not roasted or salted, just plain cooking ones. Don't go mad and eat the whole packet, just take 2 or 3 out and make them last. They are good for protein and have some oil in, but it's not bad oil.

By the way, I didn't tell you this, OK? ;):D

oo dero there is no comparasion to a boiled egg, or crisps hahahha but your right! xx

Oooh a nice pickled egg is delish........ Shame last one i had got stuck and made me barf! I hope this aversion goes soon :) xx

I love eggs I'm dying to try one but scared it'll make me ill.

But Pickled? Oh no.........I think I'd puke!

Have you tried crispbreads broken into small pieces and dipped in something along the lines of tzatziki? It's tasty and not too outrageous on the pre-op diet. I also used to have the crisprbeads with a little dipping of laughing cow lite. Oh, and another stand by was cauliflower with laughing cow lite - it makes it a bit like cauliflower cheese but without all the calories and fat.

I tend to avoid the mini ryvitas as you have to eat the whole bag, but one ryvita broken up is quite satisfying.

Good luck hun - you are doing really well xx

Back