• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Low-Carb Pre-Op Diet!

Stephysimbow

hi everyone :)

just asking for a bit of advice really - just started my 10 day low-carb diet, and have been given a diet sheet to follow. just wondering if you know (from past experience) any good recipe ideas?

for eg. with the meat portions, are you allowed to use oil at all, or seasoning?

also what are your favourite low fat snacks?!

thank youuuu :)

I'm on this (diabetic) and awaiting the dietician's call back... my sheet doesn't give a great deal of info but I'm using that one cal spray if I need to... since I didn't think they would want any type of oil... but I may be wrong...

Love and hugs xxx

Thanks Jac.... I have been using the fry light for a while, and it's adequate for what I need... I don't have anything fried... did you avoid 'chips in paper' when you went to Blackpool Jacqui... or did you just pinch one? haha... xxx

No I was a good girl Bev, I got a small portion turkey dinner and left most of it! I ate some turkey and some cabbage and gave Hubby and son most of the rest :D I Had a babybell too....I would be scared of having a chip lol....Im such a coward! XX

Haha.... that's made me smile.... Babybells are quite nice... I like them... Just going to update the Llandudno gathering thread... just had confirmation... won't clutter this thread...

What low fat snacks did you go for Jac on the pre op? xxx

Back