• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Struggling

Peachie

Well, been on low carb pre-op diet for a month now and lost 2st2lb which I'm over the moon about, but found out yesterday op won't be until august so another 8 weeks to go! I am finding it really hard to very the diet and am scared I will go off track through boredom, any ideas anyone?

Zoexx

frankly hun it seems you have no choice but to carry on now as you will risk your surgery if you mess up. I know its easy for me to say now but starting the pre op diet early is never a good idea, in my experience its the hardest part of the entire procedure xxx

If you think you have no variety now wait till you are post op!Three months on a pre op diet is hard!Just eat sensibly or go to slimming world for encouragement.Maz x

I think it worse coz I'm restricted with fruit! Only 2 pieces per day and am so sick of veg! Am determined to carry on just wish I could vary it a bit.

I was told I had to start the diet early on the day I had my first appointment with the surgeon, he wanted me to lose 5 points on my bmi before the op but have already lost that in the month, at least I will be even more healthy for the op than he thought I would be

Zoe

Back