• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 8 pre op diet

farquar

struggled abit at the start of the pre op diet as unsure what i could and couldnt eat. i didnt do the milk diet as unsure if i would have lasted but Got in to the swing of things and Lost 15 pounds.. wooop :D

any1 else on the diet??

Well done :talk017:
I did the milk/yogurt diet, I think been allowed to have sugar free jelly really helped me, I was never hungry, just very bored.
How much longer are you on it for?

Im the other side, liquid post op, but did the milk diet. :) Glad you found something thats working for you!

Well up to another 2weeks. Depends on the date i get tomoz at the pre op. :) could eat a fat steak atm lol but sticking strong. Why did you both pick the milk plan? I thought about it but didnt think i could cope with not eating x

I didn't have a choice, it's the only diet my hospital offered, even though I hate milk my only choice was to use a milk substitute, I used rice milk, they let me give up a pint for an extra yogurt, so it was 2 pints of milk and 3 low fat yogurts everyday with lots of sugar free jelly.
I thought it would be a killer, but I was surprised at how easy I found it, like I said before it was just boooooring.
Em xxxx

Back