• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet things you can have

holliepop

hi everyone i,m on the pre op diet currently on day 8 i,m realling craving diet coke can i drink fizzy pop or am i best off sticking to milk and diluted juice x

You can have diet fizzy drinks

what does your diet sheet say? if its not on there, then u cant have it :( good luck xxx

holliepop said:
hi everyone i,m on the pre op diet currently on day 8 i,m realling craving diet coke can i drink fizzy pop or am i best off sticking to milk and diluted juice x

I have had Pepsi Max, it says on my sheet that they are fine, although I have only had one. I am mainly drinking Tesco sugar free flavoured water xx

The best one to have is coke zero as it doesn't contain citric acid , and citric acid can knock you out of ketosis xxxxxx

snack said:
The best one to have is coke zero as it doesn't contain citric acid , and citric acid can knock you out of ketosis xxxxxx

Ooh I didn't know that. I have been drinking about a litre and a half a day of Tesco Sparkling sugar free water which contains citric acid. Is it possible that too much citric acid could cause a problem with the liver being cleansed?

Last edited:
No I think u should be ok , I'm just going by the rules from my protein shake diet xxxx

Back