• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day one of milk diet

odonnellcheryl

This is first day of my seven day milk diet and it seems ok can anyone tell me when it starts getting hard my op is on the 30th July getting nervous now but excited as well x

Good luck. Which op are you having? you have posted this in the news section.

I will move it to the pre op diet section.

I've moved it, you won't be able to move threads.

No probs, look forward to reading how it goes x

I've moved it, you won't be able to move threads.

No probs, look forward to reading how it goes x

Ah thank you so much your not going to believe it I've only done it again on where it says meetings I am sorry will have to sir down and read how to use this site lol thanks again will keep you informed xx

Very excited for you x

The pre-op diet doesn't get hard for everyone. I was on the low cal/low carb diet but as soon as I got the call to start it (as in they rung at 3pm and told me I needed to start it 6 hours before their call!!) my mind clicked in to a totally different mindset and I didn't have the urge to break it a single time in the 11 days I was on it.

Very excited for you x

The pre-op diet doesn't get hard for everyone. I was on the low cal/low carb diet but as soon as I got the call to start it (as in they rung at 3pm and told me I needed to start it 6 hours before their call!!) my mind clicked in to a totally different mindset and I didn't have the urge to break it a single time in the 11 days I was on it.

I understand where your coming from when you get that call your mind just changes and I'm feeling fine and its day two don't know how I will be by the weekend will keep you up dated xx

A pre-op diet which is low cal and carbs is different than the milk diet because of its content, and the milk one can be a little tough around day 3 heading into day 4 and its at this time that people will often feel lightheaded or have headaches, it doesnt effect everyone, but the hunger will ease. :)

A pre-op diet which is low cal and carbs is different than the milk diet because of its content, and the milk one can be a little tough around day 3 heading into day 4 and its at this time that people will often feel lightheaded or have headaches, it doesnt effect everyone, but the hunger will ease. :)

Thanks lets see how tomorrow goes lol think the thing is with me I'm on my feet all day working and walking around so probably won't help x

Well done you! I'm just starting week 3, thankfully my final week. Weirdly I lost far more weight just sticking to 1000cals, my weight loss on milk and yogurt has been relatively slow (5lbs/wk or so).

I've not had headaches or felt light-headed, but week 2 was a wash-out exercise wise, as I just had no energy. I'm about to go into a meeting at work and I'm worried I'll fall asleep in it!

Still, only 6 more days on it...

Well done you! I'm just starting week 3, thankfully my final week. Weirdly I lost far more weight just sticking to 1000cals, my weight loss on milk and yogurt has been relatively slow (5lbs/wk or so).

I've not had headaches or felt light-headed, but week 2 was a wash-out exercise wise, as I just had no energy. I'm about to go into a meeting at work and I'm worried I'll fall asleep in it!

Still, only 6 more days on it...

It does go quick to be honest and your so excited I didn't even think of food on phase two now another two weeks of liquids but at least I've can have more of a variety xx good luck xx

Back