• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

milk diet day 1!

dinkydink

so i'm on day one of the milk diet as my op is next wednesday.. its so hard!! argh. i've just made an oxo drink using a chicken one and a curry one so that makes chicken curry! right??!!! man im so hungry!! :D

i,m on day 8 it is hard i,ve neally cheated a few times but managed not to lol it,ll be worth it in the end x

Wishing you all the best xxx

Milky coffees got me thru....latte on tap

Thank you! Good plan :D
Will be thinking of you on Friday hollie!!!!!
I've got back into bed in watching biggest loser USA so I stay focused and away from the fridge!!!! X

Thank you! Good plan :D
Will be thinking of you on Friday hollie!!!!!
I've got back into bed in watching biggest loser USA so I stay focused and away from the fridge!!!! X[/

its been hard for me i watch my 4 year old grandaughter practically every day so i,ve still had to buy all the stuff she likes which is micro chips with tomato ketchup chocolate mouses and walkers prawn cocktail lol its neally killed me but i,ve managed to stick to my diet tho god knows how lol x

can u please tell me what your diet consists of? i think i might do it for the last week, thanks :) xxx

Mine was 2 muller lights and 3 pint of milk daily and nothing else (or was it 4?) forgot now but equated to 7/8 mugs of latte per day :)

so i'm on day one of the milk diet as my op is next wednesday.. its so hard!! argh. i've just made an oxo drink using a chicken one and a curry one so that makes chicken curry! right??!!! man im so hungry!! :D
That was my worst part of the whole surgery process the dreaded milk diet, you will find after the first 3 days you forget about the "chewing" bit that is missing. I hadn't drunk milk in over 35 years, and two weeks of it was a nightmare! But i'm really proud of myself for doing it. I missed the social activity of eating with the family, but it was good preparation for the first few weeks on liquids. Keep going, keep making the oxo's and keep hydrated .. sipping water is so important :)

Back