• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day two.... Woohooo!!!

mrs df

Hi all,
Just arrived back at hotel after 1 1/2 hr drive. Surgery went well and was only sick for the first 2 hrs after waking. The trapped wind is a pain (scuse the pun!) but I'm coping well so far.
It's good to be back with wifi as the connection at the hospital was out so I felt a bit isolated.
I'm managing to drink water and watered applejuice and am feeling ok with that.
I fly back to Gatwick on wed but I'm just chilling at the hotel for now.
Can't wait to see my family?
Good luck to you all ?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Glad you are back in your hotel room and everything went well. Hopefully now you should feel better day by day.

Can I ask you which provider did you go with? I am due to be with Dr Vrany in Prague and wondered if it was the same one.

Thinking of you xx

Pleased your back safely to your hotel and all went well. My op is some time tomorrow. X

Ah, thinking of you. I've heard really good things about your clinic.
Even during the 2 hrs after I woke from the op, I never had regrets. I'm feeling better by the hour now.
Be brave :)))))) x

I'm pleased you have arrived safely back to your hotel and the op went well! I'm having my op sometime tomorrow! Hope the rest of your recovery goes as well. X

Glad you are back in your hotel room and everything went well. Hopefully now you should feel better day by day.

Can I ask you which provider did you go with? I am due to be with Dr Vrany in Prague and wondered if it was the same one.

Thinking of you xx

Hiya,
Yep, same doc :)
He is lovely and I felt in good hands but be prepared that the hospital is s bit dated and nurses REALLY don't speak much English !!!
I couldn't get wifi either so I felt a bit isolated. They DO look after you though and just ask if you need pain relief or something to help u sleep. Are you with "Prague beauty"? If so, they are great :)
Good luck huni

glad you are doing ok. First few days are a bit rough and I wanted to sleep a lot, though luckily had zero pain.

At 6 weeks out, it's feeling all very surreal - like it never ever happened.... Apart from the fact that my appetite is vastly reduced and I'm losing. I can walk round the supermarket and actually not WANT to buy anything :)

Thanks for the update lovely... I feel a bit more at relaxed about going now and glad you are getting better day by day. Glad Dr V was ok too :)

Hope your acid indigestion goes away quickly hun. I have it all the time now... but that's because I can't stop eating!!

Seemefeet goes this Thursday so there will be a few of us around soon.

Take care hun xx

Back