• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

December 2014 Surgeries

North Tyneside seems to be the happening place!

Anyone interested in "buddying up" for whatsapp/Skype/FB messenger support?

As my surgery is abroad I don't really get to know anyone in real life.

I see there's no thread so I hope it's ok to start one. This will be my third surgery. 1. Gastric Band (2007) - A/Prof Jimmy So @ National University Hospital Singapore 2. Band removal and repair (July 2014) - Dr Bruno Dillemans @ Sint-Jan Hospital, Brugge, Belgium 3. RNY (December 2014) - Dr Dillemans again It's been a long (and expensive) journey and I really hope things go right this time.

Hi Marcus!

Hope you're well. I remember you from the July group and wonder how you've been.

I remember you had complications during your July op, meaning the bypass couldn't go ahead. So glad you now have a new date!

I wish you all the best xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I've reorganised a bit so there's a list for the first posting. A couple of 'replies' to my opening message are a bit disjointed as they now appear before the message but I don't think it's too bad and the 'pinned' list makes sense to start the thread. Let me know or PM if anyone objects.

I've reorganised a bit so there's a list for the first posting. A couple of 'replies' to my opening message are a bit disjointed as they now appear before the message but I don't think it's too bad and the 'pinned' list makes sense to start the thread. Let me know or PM if anyone objects.

The time line looks pretty good, I've had news now that my dates been changed to the 18th December, could you amend my date pretty please. :)

Changes made.

Best of luck everyone.

I'm pleased the list has grown a bit!

So day one of pre-op diet begins... milk. (bleugh!!). ;) Good luck to all on their pre-ops. xx

Hey, good luck how long do u have to do it for? I haven't been told yet! X

Hi Jo - I have to do it for two weeks. :sigh: But it WILL be worth it in the end. :) xx

Hey, good luck how long do u have to do it for? I haven't been told yet! X

If you get the same info as me it will be 10 days. I was a bit of a numpty and slightly miscalculated and ended up doing 12 days!! Don't suppose it did me any harm though :)
10 days really isn't so bad, I feel for those having to do 4 weeks!!

Back