• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Deciding on surgery!

Rachel89 said:
Just got my letter today cant believe it, thought it would take much longer. Only had my 2nd appointment on tuesday.... Anyway my 6 month weigh in is 8th august!.. :) x

See I told u it goes fast!! Wots this appointment for? To see surgeon? Have u seen the dietician yet? Xx

Yes i saw the dietican on tuesday, the appointment is to see if i've lost 10lbs to go on the list. Which is 3 - 4 months at the minute x

Rachel89 said:
Yes i saw the dietican on tuesday, the appointment is to see if i've lost 10lbs to go on the list. Which is 3 - 4 months at the minute x

Good!! Not long now then hun!! I was put on the list in October got my op Feb. But I was offered cancelations in December and jan that I had to turn down coz of work commitments. Have they mentioned if u have to have an endoscopy? I didn't have to xx

hi am in durham too pre op its a hard desion just waiting for a date hopeing to get to the support group but trying to see if i can cadge lift from a family member x

Rachel89 said:
They've never mentioned any cameras :) gladly x

I heard u have to have one if it's bypass and sometimes do for sleeve they will tell u when u see the surgeon and decide wot op u want xx

I am having the gastric sleeve on the 30th Jan

me and my surgeon thought it was best for me to have a sleeve due to my high Bmi 63

he told me after a year if not lost what i needed he will do the second stage of bypass

on 7day of pre op diet low carb and already lost 10lb :)

Back