• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Deflatine

sugga

Hi, i bought some Deflatine mints for my wls but i was wondering does it also come in liquid or power form as im finding it difficult to find any. Thanks all xxx

Yes Sugga you got the right ones, i used to chew them then i read the pack and it says suck them lol.....

Im a list maker too lol it doesnt matter if Im only going away overnight I still make a list of what I need :D XX

You can definitely chew those Andrea. Windeze are good too though - they come in a little gel pouch normally but I think you can get meltable ones too. A combination of both works for me when I get trapped wind.

No love never been a scout lol but im very organised and drive everybody mad with it sometimes.
Im one of them that sits and makes lists and tidys cupboards out just so i know where everything is lol.
Get a life..........Andrea lolxxx

Please come organise me and tidy my cupboards!

The deflatine I think you can chew or suck. I chewed. Works a treat. ;)

Andrea, I am so impressed at just how organised you are lol!!! I think your so organised that I will be definatley asking for an update from you of what you took in & used when it comes to my time for surgery....or even better I'll just get you to pack for me HAHA.....but seriously well done xxx

Back