• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Diet coke chicken

nope! I am panicking and i am so cross with myself. Just had a jacket potato for lunch a small one BUT it was coronation chicken in it!!! I panicked and i did what i do best when in those times, i sabotage myself, once more... so might come home tomorrow and did not get the op done and won't have anyone but me to blame :( i am so upset but i did it to myself no one else did... so what does it say about me if i cannot last two weeks! i am never going to be able to cope with it! I deserve to be fat and unhappy... (sorry) i know you meant well when you asked.... just bad timing...

dont beat urself up about it, it is hard i did the milk diet n found it easier, i would never have been able to do low cal 1, it a small miss hap and might not make a diff hopefu;;y all will b ok, what time do u have to b there xx

I get picked up between 6 and 6.30am! will see will try to get on their wifi and update you on it :) I am glad you are doing really well though! it seems everytime we speak i am in a moaning mood so i am really sorry about that.

try not to worry im sure all will b fine, i only lost 7 lb doing pre op diet, ill b keeping an eye out for a post of u saying u had it done and u feeling fab!!!! as for the moaning we all do it, nothing like a good moan to get it all out, ur going through loads of emotions at the mo so it understandable u r gonna b feeling down, try to chill out this avo and tonight, get early night ready for the morning xxx

ok so i tried it with mince n didnt turn out very nice, think it best used wiv chicken piece's lol xx

That's a shame it did not work but then I guess it ll a nice treat when u ll be able to eat chicken again :)

i jus made deit coke chicken but used quorn pieces instead, it was jus like using chicken n just as yummy :) xx

Tinned minced lamb or beef are great and go down well with a bit of mash,one large tin does four meals!

Back