• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Discovered Happiness...

Sarahj2710

I don't know how long this will last, but I woke up this morning and realised that for the first time in decades I am genuinely happy, and have been for a while. The weight loss is really difficult to get to, as post op I've had no restriction etc etc, blah blah blah, but at the beginning of this year I was 28st 13, and this morning I weight 20st 12, so I have lost 8st 1lb. 3 stone of that has been post op, 10 1/2 weeks ago. Have lost 4 dress sizes an inch in height and a shoe size. I've got so much more confidence, and energy. I've got 9 stone to go, but just focusing on the little steps at the moment. As I say, I am not sure how long this will last as depression isn't cured over night, but I wanted to share this with you. Thank you for reading. Xxx

What an uplifting post well done you your doing amazing x

Aww that made me smile for you. Well done x

Congrats hune hope i do as well you. You must be really chuffed with your progress. Hope i feel the Same when I loose the weight. It's nice to know it really does make a difference

Thanks for posting such a great feeling, well done on what you've achieved. I'm intrigued though...."lost an inch in height"...does weight loss do that?

Lovely post babes. Well done!! Xxx

Wobbletogo said:
Thanks for posting such a great feeling, well done on what you've achieved. I'm intrigued though...."lost an inch in height"...does weight loss do that?

May be fat pads on bottom of feet. I feel a bit shorter and have lost a shoe size now.

Thanks for your messages guys, woke up this morning and still feel happy... Lol.xxx. With regards o the height , I don't know how it's happened, all I know is that all my adult (and some of my teenage) life I've been 5ft 9in. Did my gym induction on Thursday and was 5ft 8in, went up to boots on Friday and used one of those machines that measures your weight and height, got 5'8".
Xxxx

Sarahj2710 said:
Thanks for your messages guys, woke up this morning and still feel happy... Lol.xxx. With regards o the height , I don't know how it's happened, all I know is that all my adult (and some of my teenage) life I've been 5ft 9in. Did my gym induction on Thursday and was 5ft 8in, went up to boots on Friday and used one of those machines that measures your weight and height, got 5'8".
Xxxx

Maybe I am 6ft 1 now then hehe

So glad you are still happy babes :D

well done and it's so nice to hear good things on here as well as sometimes not so good, Keep happy and well xx

Back