• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Camera doesn't lie.

:hmm:Even with 4 stone added, you ain't so bad I'm sure!!

How do you do that sam? have more than one of the blue posts on one post, I do them all separate cuz I don't know how you do it!

How do you do that sam? have more than one of the blue posts on one post, I do them all separate cuz I don't know how you do it!

If you want to multiquote, you need to click on the speechmarks (next to the quote button)of the first post that you wish to quote. You can do this for several posts if you wish.

Then for the last post you wish to quote, just click on quote as normal.

Next to the quote button on each thread is one with " on, click that on each post you want to quote, and then click the normal quote one on the last one. Tis called multi-quote.

cross posting Sam, great mind's think alike :D

Cheers girlies. x

I should have got married last year I bought my dress and 2 bridesmaid dresses, then changed my mind cause I didnt wanna be a fat bride So I sold all 3 dresses Might do it at the end of the year now

I couldnt even manage to lose weight for my wedding 8 years ago, and got married in a size 20 dress. Like Shel, I would love to renew my vows in a couple of years when I have slimmed down.

Teen perhaps you should book your wedding date now that you are on the losing side so that you have a weight loss target date to aim for. x

will have to get it sorted I fancy the lake district I'll just have to come up with a date :eek:)

My dress was a 24, I would have liked to have been a nice size 12/14, but I did'nt want to put it off any longer. Glad I did it when I did now cuz my little sister passed away in the following April. We were planning a xmas wedding then in the january I changed my mind to valentines day, just on a whim really it was as if it had to happen soon.

Back