• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does anyone else get this

Nanny Og

About an hour after eating I get really uncomfortable like I've eaten too much and get really gassy and start belching. I stopped eating way before I got to this stage. I am fine immediately after stopping eating it's about an hour after I get this.

I had 2 slice wafer thin chicken and a laughing cow light cheese triangle. I left about a quarter of it

It could be a bit of lactose intolerance, or does it happen with any foods?

I'm k with weetabix and milk but yes I think it could be the dairy element.

Right now I want to scream I'm in so much pain with wind stuck in my back and chest.

It's just about time for the school run again and it's the last thing I need is to drive.

Will I ever feel normal again?

Ive had a band and I get bad gas no matter what ive eaten...

I think its just because we are eating smaller amounts, taking our time, we have had gastric surgery, and our bodies are getting used to consuming again.

TMI but was just sick (all liquid) and that seems to have shifted the gas

Hi

I get this as well but only if I have eaten something that got stuck, and it's normally red meat that does it. The only difference is it starts as soon as I have one spoon to many and not an hour later like with you.

Paul

Back