• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does anyone else get this??

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Hi all
Well I went to bed an hour ago after enjoying a cheeky wkd wellllll iv woke up sweating, pulpatations, and my hearts racing and I'm shaking??? I feel like I need sugar so got a cereal bar the ones with jam in it and sat my the window, I'm feeling a bit better now but I feel like a diabetic, like my blood sugars was low?? Iv never been diabetic even wen I was at my biggest but I'm a nursing assistant so have seen it happen, I reakon it's from the sugary drink I had b4 bed and now my levels have dropped I feel awful acually :-( anyone else get this? No more wkd for me I think xxx

do you think it could have been a bit of dumping with having the wkd.??

O gosh I won't b touching that again!!! U know wen u fancy something I was like awww I'll have one of them let it go flat a bit and enjoy it slowly was fine after I had it untill like an hour later like I said it woke me up as I was feeling awful :-( feeling ok this morning just tired but got work so I'm up and out the door, thanks for answering my question everyone xx

That was dumping!! naughty girl!! not only is it fizzy... which you need to try and avoid unless you wait for it to go flat... but a wkd has 16 spoonfulls of sugar in xx
Try a glass of wine next time xx hope your feeling better now? x

Raynebubble said:
That was dumping!! naughty girl!! not only is it fizzy... which you need to try and avoid unless you wait for it to go flat... but a wkd has 16 spoonfulls of sugar in xx
Try a glass of wine next time xx hope your feeling better now? x

I did leave it to go flat, I'm a yr post op April not had nothing fizzy since b4 my op, ild b scared to try lol, but yes deffo naughty and won't b touching it again xx

oh well.. at least now you know that wkd's are not good for you.. im hoping im ok with a glass of wine or two... im 15 wks post op.. so not tried anything yet x

Back