• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Falling asleep after meals anyone else get this?

Want2b3

Last few months I have noticed after I have eaten could be a meal any size from 200 calories up I fall asleep! I am fighting to stay awake! Every evening after my evening meal 300-400 calories I feel awful like I have been drugged and just fall asleep for 1 hour. I wake up fine then.

Does anyone else get this? If so how do you stop it?

Bling Babe

The only thing is can think is vitamins, b12, iron etc but your a very experienced sleeper so you would be aware of that, I hope someone can help you if not speak to your team, it’s bizarre. Your stats are amazing and it’s good to here from you xxx

paulam

This happens to me. Not found a solution yet but waiting for bloods to come back. Long story but had to stop taking my multivitamins and b12 for a while so hoping I can go back to them soon.

Sarnie

J

Jonicorn

I was actually reading an article on this recently. Apparently because there's a delay for our food reaching our small intestines, our hormones are sending messages to our brain saying 'SLEEEEEEEP' because it knows the food is on its way but thinks its struggling.

It causes a crash in energy. Makes sense I suppose. I get it too but a coffee usually sorts me out or some ice cold water.