• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does anyone else have this issue?

What a fabulous idea Cuppa. I have only just started my weight loss journey (I am 5 days post op) but I know that I will find it overwhelming at 55 yrs old, a granny and my mind still in the 80's with a tendency to like the sloan look which will possibly look old fashioned and not suit me when I get slimmer as I have always been heavy hipped. I will definitely need some help.

Yes, eBay is a great idea :D

I have sold some size 22 Next clothes on eBay and bought some size 18

There's all sorts on there too, from Wallis to Monsoon.:cool:

But it doesn't solve the problem of which styles to choose to suit us though .............:confused:

I too was clueless (not much better now) and found the best thing was just to try on random things and decide which bit of the item I like. It may be the colour, neckline, sleeve shape/length. I then try and find an item with more of the bits I like on it. Hope that makes sense.

I have tons of clothes and the reason for this is because i tend to buy things i don't need to try to make myself look smaller/better - funny how just buying something new can make you feel better about yourself - even though to the outside world i look no different... My daughter says all my clothes are very similar :rolleyes:

The thing i'm looking forward to is just bunging on a pair of jeans and a top and not worrying about how tight it is or how many lumps and bumps it doesnt show lol

Another thing I find I am doing is people watching. I will have a coffee in town and watch what people are watching as they pass. Helps you get an idea what others your age wear.

Back