• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does it hurt

mandymoo

Having a fill on tues, just wondering does it hurt? What should I expect? How does the eating go again? Thanks xx

I've had a fill with anaesthetic and without and it didn't really hurt either time. Just a sharp prick and then it's a bit of pulling.

It has never hurt me much, I dont like it but its just a small prick of the needle, and you can feel the pressure as it goes into the port but its over very quickly and its very worth it

I had mine done last Tuesday and i was very shocked, it didnt hurt. I felt pressure from where he was stablising my port, a little prick and just wierd feeling as i could feel water going through the tube.

I would rather have a fill than a blood test, thats if they all go like my 1st.

I was back onto sloppies for 2 days and then back on normal diet and all ok.

Good Luck x

Good luck, I am sure it will be fine :)

It doesn't hurt at all. I should know, the nurse who tried to do mine couldn't get fluid in so she was in and out with that needle 12 times! lol! That is not the norm though, just my awkward body!
Like everyone says..a pin prick then feeling the port being pulled.
Good luck xxxx

Miss hungry said:
It doesn't hurt at all. I should know, the nurse who tried to do mine couldn't get fluid in so she was in and out with that needle 12 times! lol! That is not the norm though, just my awkward body!
Like everyone says..a pin prick then feeling the port being pulled.
Good luck xxxx

Bless you hope I don't get that nurse lol :)
X

Back