• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

dolan park

Hi kezzy, im having a sleeve on the 26th aug is yorkshire. Are you counting down to your pre op diet

Oh magic, yes i started early too, a few people have as they have been really motivated! Where is dolan park ive heard people talk about it, which company have you gone with.

Oh magic, yes i started early too, a few people have as they have been really motivated! Where is dolan park ive heard people talk about it, which company have you gone with.

Dolan Park is in Birmingham , I live in south west Scotland so it is a good distance Mypartner is going with me so have the support. Surgery is through The Hospital Group ,Surgeon is Mr super

Birmingham, crikey thats a good drive!! Ive heard of mr super he gets good reviews at least you are in safe hands. Only a few weeks to go them, time will fly! Which pre op diet are you on, food or liquid? Mines food, i wouldnt have been bothered either way though really.

Birmingham, crikey thats a good drive!! Ive heard of mr super he gets good reviews at least you are in safe hands. Only a few weeks to go them, time will fly! Which pre op diet are you on, food or liquid? Mines food, i wouldnt have been bothered either way though really.

Yeah just a few weeks . I'm on the fluid diet so i'm drinking slim fast and allowed 2 yogurts a day fat free of course. If you really need them your allowed up to 3 pots of sugar free jelly .... yum yum !:8855:

I love slimfast, ive just seen your post about superdrug, i stocked up last night ready for my post op as it will be four weeks of slimfast! I dont mind that, i love the stuff, hopefully i still will after the op

I love slimfast, ive just seen your post about superdrug, i stocked up last night ready for my post op as it will be four weeks of slimfast! I dont mind that, i love the stuff, hopefully i still will after the op

yeah me too .... great minds eh! I don't know if I am excited about it or nervous . Just that this is what I wanted to do for years . so I am well motivated

Im excited at the moment!! Ive managed to drop 9lbs in the past two weeks, although i didnt properly start my diet until Sunday so Im pleased with this.

Im excited at the moment!! Ive managed to drop 9lbs in the past two weeks, although i didnt properly start my diet until Sunday so Im pleased with this.

well done you :):clap:
im not going to weigh till Monday but the waist on my jeans felt different today ... like the button was not cutting in lol x

hi kezzy,

good luck :)

i had my bypass done through the hospital group at dolan park, they are very good.

sam

:happy096:
hi kezzy,

good luck :)

i had my bypass done through the hospital group at dolan park, they are very good.

sam

hi Sam thanks very much. Got a phone call today off THG just to tell me that's them sending my file to Dolan Park today, can't believe that its only two weeks sunday
looks like your doing well on your ticker chart Well done you

Thanks Kezzy, and best of luck :)

Not long now Kezzy

What is this ticker chart I keep reading about?

hey Kursty yeah count down on .... this ticker factory that some members got on their profile like yours ... I cant get one yet not enough posts... im doing ok on the pre-op diet , working shifts though just mixes my timing up for the slim fast as I try to keep to a format lol....

Back