• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Don't panic! Don't panic! New surgery date - only 1 week to go.

newcy

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Well Sunderland rang today and moved my surgery forward a week to 16th June which means I check in this time next week. :eek:

Ahhhh! I have so much to sort and it's my daughter's birthday party tomorrow (well 2 parties actually as nursery party followed by family party at home). AND she's off nursery for 2 days next week when I have a million things to organize!

I haven't felt remotely nervous so far - until I put the phone down and felt sick. But I think that was more excitement and panic rather than dread!?!

:wee::party0011::wee::party0011::wee::party0011::wee::party0011::wee::party0011:

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Well Sunderland rang today and moved my surgery forward a week to 16th June which means I check in this time next week. :eek:

Ahhhh! I have so much to sort and it's my daughter's birthday party tomorrow (well 2 parties actually as nursery party followed by family party at home). AND she's off nursery for 2 days next week when I have a million things to organize!

I haven't felt remotely nervous so far - until I put the phone down and felt sick. But I think that was more excitement and panic rather than dread!?!

:wee::party0011::wee::party0011::wee::party0011::wee::party0011::wee::party0011:
woohoo congrats newcy!!!!! it will fly by :) xxx

Brilliant news am so pleased for you and bit sooner as well, i just got a letter off them today copy to my doc saying they pleased with my check up app. knuckle down girl this is the hardest bit the pre op diet then thats it you will join the race to be skinny and stay skinny good luck xx

Thanks hun.

I feel like my heart is coming out of my chest! Deep breaths and calm down - I don't think I've ever been this excited! x

That is fab news hun. Good luck for your op x x

That is fantastic! There is a space on the bench just waiting for you:)

Thanks girls xxx

The funny thing is I'm not telling anyone so I've had to do lots of silent woo hoos in my head or go into another room for silent celebration as my kids off school this week. If anyone could see me they'd think I'd lost the plot lol x

Great news!
Make sure you get lots of little plastic pots for foods (when you can eat pureed foods) to put in freezer....can't think of any other tip at the moment !!

My OH and I are going to a factory warehouse to pick up the new rabbit hutch for our daughter's bunnies on Monday so going to stock up on tiny tubs while I'm there - thanks x

You go straight onto pureed food at SRH for 4 weeks. I have a Magic Bullet for blending food and liquids. It is brilliant.

Congrats hun!! So pleased for you ;) x x x

Hi newcy

That's great news - so exciting! x

I don't suppose you have the number for the bariatric department secretary at srh? I've been trying to find it and getting nowhere! I tried outpatients and got put through to something completely different. Any help appreciated as just want to check on list. Thanks very much! x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You go straight onto pureed food at SRH for 4 weeks. I have a Magic Bullet for blending food and liquids. It is brilliant.

That's what I thought - have you found the puree stage boring? I need to sort a blender x

Hi newcy

That's great news - so exciting! x

I don't suppose you have the number for the bariatric department secretary at srh? I've been trying to find it and getting nowhere! I tried outpatients and got put through to something completely different. Any help appreciated as just want to check on list. Thanks very much! x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks.

Mr Schroeder/Mr Balapuri's secretary is on 01915699887 x

Oh, I've just looked that up - I want one! :D

newcy said:
That's what I thought - have you found the puree stage boring? I need to sort a blender x

It wasn't that bad to be honest. I had chicken from tesco, mainly barbecue and sweet chilli chunky chicken pieces, Black pudding, fromage Frai mixed with Cadbury Highlights, sugar free tesco angel delight stuff, custard, kippers, fish in sauce, mince and gravy, prawns, crab sticks, aunt Bessie's mash potato patties and and even puréed fish fingers, so quite a lot of variety really. I just found it a pain to blend everything. It is a lot easier just being able to chew stuff now:) Today I had a half fat sausage and a poached egg for lunch.

Back