• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Down to the lightest since the operation

Mixman

After the increase last week and holiday eating (I wasn't eating lots of food, just the odd bit of food I wouldn't normally) I wasn't expecting miracles this morning.

But then my fiancé had said to me that my belly was looking smaller and then I realised I'd cycled over 100 miles last week and a lot of them up the steepest hills I've ever cycled.

So I hopped on the scales with intrepidation to find I am down at 15st 1lb.

That's the lightest I've been since the operation. Well, I can't actually remember being this weight in all my life to be honest.

So 15st 1lb, a loss of 5lb since last week and 16st 11lb (233lb) total loss. :D

WOW Mixxy, your loss and determination is truly inspirational! I bet you are so chuffed, well done you! x

Err Mixxy we've seen the pics in your skimpy gear... What belly is she talking about? Maybe we need a sideways view (whooo hoooo hope he falls for it :) )

You continue to be an inspiration with not only your weight loss but your commitment to a healthy lifestyle, you deserve every second of your success my friend :)

Congratulations!! you have done marvellous and has other pple say you encourage us newbies to stay focused!!!
Jayne

Fanbloodytastic! You must be so chuffed!

Julie - you perv (Mixxy, don't let that stop you from showing us some new pics though!) xx

you've done brilliantly!! well done you xx

well done inspirational as usual xx

Whoo whoop - well done - you are an amazing inspiration to new and old on their journey - I love reading how you are doing. WELL DONE YOU xxx

After the increase last week and holiday eating (I wasn't eating lots of food, just the odd bit of food I wouldn't normally) I wasn't expecting miracles this morning.

But then my fiancé had said to me that my belly was looking smaller and then I realised I'd cycled over 100 miles last week and a lot of them up the steepest hills I've ever cycled.

So I hopped on the scales with intrepidation to find I am down at 15st 1lb.

That's the lightest I've been since the operation. Well, I can't actually remember being this weight in all my life to be honest.

So 15st 1lb, a loss of 5lb since last week and 16st 11lb (233lb) total loss. :D

One word: AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!
:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

You're an inspiration! I have my eye on a very beautiful red tricycle....inspired by you....BUT I have NO sense of balance! LOL

awesome x

Back