• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dr vasilikostas St anthonys any one

Mikaela

Hi all surgery date 21 St April has anyone had there op at St anthonys ? Any one got same date as me?? Has anyone had there bypass performed by dr vasilikostas ? Thank u

nope nope and nope from me....but welcome...there will be someone along soon with a yes in their answer lol x

Yes, he was my surgeon. Your in very experienced hands, very good bedside manner and made me feel very safe. Had my op at St georges but St Anthonys is private and very nice i have heard.

Kim

Hey my op is at st anthonys aswel, sorry cnt answr ur queation as im not in for surgery anf i have dr reddy, gd luck

Yes, he was my surgeon. Your in very experienced hands, very good bedside manner and made me feel very safe. Had my op at St georges but St Anthonys is private and very nice i have heard.

Kim

Thanks Kim how u finding everything i start my pr op diet tomorrow how did u find it ??

Hi mikaela
I had a sleeve and its transforming my life, everything is changing for the better. Nearly lost 5 stone now so its really starting to show.
I found the pre op quite hard and i was very hungry on it but it had to be done.
You will be so glad you had it done once everything has settled down.

Kim

Hi mikaela
I had a sleeve and its transforming my life, everything is changing for the better. Nearly lost 5 stone now so its really starting to show.
I found the pre op quite hard and i was very hungry on it but it had to be done.

Kim

Hi I'm so excited was u planning to have a sleeve wats the difference ?? I'm starting pre op diet tomorrow i just wish i could sleep until the op x
P

Hey im xcited buh nervous at d same tym, i got given 4 options and i cud choose any option each day what i wanted to do. My options wre1. 4 ww soups and 4 low fat yogurts, 2. 5 pints milk, 3. 2 pints milk and 4 mullet lights4. B: 1 bread L: 2 eggs 1 bred D: tuna and 1 bred
Ive mainly been doin number 3 and 4 and so far losst a stone in 1 week,
Wht about u? What diet plan u chosen or given and i live in raynes prk wbu?

Well done u r u taking vitamins aswell is there any tips u can give me I'm I'n wallington but i work I'n Kingston x

Hi I'm so excited was u planning to have a sleeve wats the difference ?? I'm starting pre op diet tomorrow i just wish i could sleep until the op x
P
Yes i wanted the sleeve because i was too chicken to go for the bypass lol. Weight loss is almost the same, just a less invasive op.
The build up to the op was exciting and scary all rolled into one. As long as you follow the plan they give you aftewards the weight will fall off.
Good luck with the pre op

Kim

U done great Kim it's the build up now i just wanna be normal buy normal cloths and not be a fatty any more x

Hi mikaela

Kim

Im in Hackbridge, just down the road but i used to live in Ross road in Wallington!

Kim
Perhaps we can go for a coffe Kim my mate lives there I'm live by wallington gals school u look familia x

I stop at the shop opposite the school nearly every morning b4 work. Coffee would be great, when are you free? I work at Woodcote primary schoool so im on a break at the moment. Perhaps at the weekend at the garden centre if you work during the week

Kim

Yh i am takin multivitamins and i jus followed as the plan sed and didnt put a single thing in my mouth except the diet plan obv, u will do fine :)

Back