• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I'm new got date St anthonys

Mikaela

Hi all i have finally been able to post on ere , my names mikaela and i have finally got my surgery date for a gastric bypass 21 St April at St antonys any body else going to or had surgery there thank u mikaela

chrisa

WElcome be nice to chat to you as you embark on your wls journey, i had a bypass last August x but I live in the North East of England and had my op in Sunderland. xx

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Hello Mikaela, welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

Nickynoodles

Hi Mikaela :)

Congratulations on your date :), im a bit behidn you am still waiting to hear from MDT meeet and get a date..

Nicky x

Nickynoodles

Personally i am finding the system slow, think if i had chosen any other hospital in london i would have had it by now...

But, i can see a light at the end of the tunnel...
How is it for you ???

Nicky xx

Mikaela

Hi nicky U should hear soon hun i was put on list 5 th feb i kept calling every week to see if i had been talked about it's took 11 weeks from being put on list I'm so excited can not wait to get rid off this fat person

Mikaela

I had my dietician I'n jan then 4 /5 weeks they spoke about my case and was put on list it's going so fast now i have booked 2 weeks off work i hope this is enough time to recover x

Miss DeeDee

Post Opper
I had my dietician I'n jan then 4 /5 weeks they spoke about my case and was put on list it's going so fast now i have booked 2 weeks off work i hope this is enough time to recover x

Hi Mikaela

I had my op there - it is a lovely hospital, though i paid for mine. who is your surgeon? i needed 4 weeks off - but they told me two at the begining. I Was probably ok after 3 but it was christmas so enjoyed the time off.

Most of the nurses were nice, and i was looked after very well by my surgeon and his team

genevive57

hi mikaela and welcome. you will find this site friendly, supportive and very informative. i'm havin my op after you in darlington, county durham but, i wish you a successful op and a swift recovery xx

alistair

Hiya, I presume you mean St Anthony's in North Cheam? I had my op there last Saturday after they cancelled my op at St George's twice. Lovely hospital! It was a treat having my Sleeve there. My surgeon is Mr Vasilikostas, a lovely man. Who is your surgeon?

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Mrs Quiggle

Good luck with your op. I had mine at St. Georges because of a previous heart attack and having to be near the cardiac unit but there are lots here who have had theirs at St Anthonys. If you are local I'm organising another meet up soon in Wallington.

Kate x

Tray3004

Welcome n good luck :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mikaela

Hi i have the same surgeon As u I'm so excited thanks for support guys and yes i love to meet up i live I'n wallington x

Mikaela

Hi Mikaela

I had my op there - it is a lovely hospital, though i paid for mine. who is your surgeon? i needed 4 weeks off - but they told me two at the begining. I Was probably ok after 3 but it was christmas so enjoyed the time off.

Most of the nurses were nice, and i was looked after very well by my surgeon and his team

Hi how u finding everything?? Dr vasillias i can't spell sorry x