• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

dreams

mandyl

one for pre oppers i think
has anyone had dreams,now you lot stop laughing not them kinda dreams(sadly lol)
it seems at the moment that i go to bed just like an excited child before christmas. then i fall asleep and have nightmares. last night it was like i was there having op was very really and horrible. am i just odd? xx

thats good phew,xxx

mandy, i was exactly the same!!!! Every kind of scenario. As already said, perfectly normal, your brain has gone into overdrive - and in my case there was not much brain to start with so it was soon burnt out!

Oh crumbs - I'm NOT normal! If I can't sleep for any reason I just think about my op and I'm off to sleep like a shot - with no nasty dreams! You'd think it would keep me awake! Hmmm - a bit odd.

tell you what - Im 5 months post op and I dream about eating cake and chocolate and then half way through, when its too late - realising that it will make me dump and that Im going to be ill! So they dont stop once you have the surgery!

Back