• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dry skin post-op?

slimmerkay

The skin around my wounds is dry - that's fair enough. But tonight my legs and feet are so dry. I am ripping my legs to shreds as I type!

Any one else? Any solutions?

I had this all over my body with one of my surro babes' pregnancy. Then it was hormone related - wonder if this is? Maybe seeing as I started again yesterday ... FOURTH one in as many weeks :mad:

I'd forgotten about my dry skin period Karen. I just rubbed Avon sos dry skin moisturiser into it if i remember...

Are you drinking plenty? Not vodka that don't count... :) xx

I have a weird patch of eczema on my wrist since the op. It just won't go. I haven't had eczema since I was a child.
I'm using Paalmers coco butter for firming skin after weight loss. £5 from Boots.

Ah yes, the lizard skin stage, I had that and just plodded on with it. Totally normal.
Steph xx

I remember it happened to me. It was like a snowstorm every time I took my clothes off!!

Don't worry, it'll clear up soon. Just make sure you are drinking and moisturising lots.

xxx

xxx

Back