• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass DW Fitness

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
i went on a day pass with a m8 last week to DW fitness, gym, sauna, jacuzzi, all classes included in the monthly price, im deffo going to join permanantly after my bypass i loved it, is any 1 else a member? they are country wide ;)...... bring on the new me :)

Liz xxx

Looks fab. Shame there isn't one near us. £28 is a bargain!

As first I thought DW fitness had something to do with Dale Winton :D.

I'm going to have to check the link out. :)

the prices look very very reasonable!

There aren't any of the DW clubs within a 30 mile radius of me, but thats OK as I love love love the gym I go to and the people are so friendly.

Looks like a good place. I hope you get from it what you want Liz. :)

As first I thought DW fitness had something to do with Dale Winton :D.

I'm going to have to check the link out. :)

:D nowt to do with supermarket sweep haha

hey famous woman - ive seen the paper today haha hows the pre op going

:D haha did u see me on the front page of the journal ? My hubby was on the front of the Chronicle today too :D

the pre op is going ok thanks hun, today ive been my most hungry, im like a big gas bag awaiting to explode haha x

full of gas - hope it wasnt your fault that our ball kept getting 'blown' away from us haha.
hubbie had paper and was full of twist , look at them all celebrating and i was like give me that here im sure thats Liz and low and behold there you were - the hat didnt fool me. hadnt seen paul in the chronicle but have just logged online and there he is - cracking picture

:8855:Autographs to all my fans haha ! :roofles::happy036:

*twirls* lmao xxx

Yes, I saw u too Liz!!

Which DW Fitness did you go to Liz, has the one in Sunderland opened yet?

Yes, I saw u too Liz!!

Which DW Fitness did you go to Liz, has the one in Sunderland opened yet?

Sunderland doesnt open apparently till Feb, i went to the North Shields one on a day pass with a friend thats a member, Sunderland would be better for me its apparantly going to be on Wessington Way, so must be the ex Springs complex :confused: I mentioned it to Sarah shes up for going, do you fancy it to Jacci ?:D We could be fitness buddies ?

Yeah, I'm definitely up for the Sunderland gym. North Shields is too far for me so I'll hang on 'til Feb. It is the old Springs building 'cos I rang up about it!

It looks lovely from the photo's. Is their a joining fee?

Yeah, I'm definitely up for the Sunderland gym. North Shields is too far for me so I'll hang on 'til Feb. It is the old Springs building 'cos I rang up about it!

:D fab news so i just gotta drive over the hills to get to it from Boldon, that would suit me perfectly !!

It looks lovely from the photo's. Is their a joining fee?

it is Lovely Jacci and its one of the best value around, they all are the same inside, certain times of year theres a joining fee but when this new 1 opens in Sunderland there will be special offers the lady said when we was at N.shields so should be ok then, i will be fully healed by Feb and well up for going, the pool was beautifull there was only a few ppl in much better than local council pools, i perticularly liked the steam room as well, they provide with in the price a personal trainer if needed x

Ooooohhh!!! I'm all excited!! Ha, ha

:) Me too Jacci, i cant wait to get started, i know thats not possible yet as im only 2 weeks post op and still feeling a bit of internal tendereness, but im focused now and excited to start some exercise and try to get up to a decent level of fitness, Febuary time will be perfect for me, i past the building the other day and the builders were working away hard at sorting it out :D xxx

update

well ive actually joined, i cant use my membership until March as there finishing the building off and the new pool, ive got a great new members deal of £23 off peak everything included im very happy, i just cant wait to get started now :D

Back