• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Editing posts

where has the edit function gone? I'm wanting to edit bits but no option anymore!!! also...how do you delete threads? :eek:

Hi Coley,

Due to the recent upset caused on this forum we felt in the interest of fair play and transparency that the option of editing posts be limited to 15 minutes once you have made a post.

If you wish for a post to be edited after this time you can ask your forum moderator to do this or if none of the forum moderators are available on the forum, you then may ask one of the Super Mods or Admins.

You can still change the title of your thread by going to the forum in which your thread is and before clicking into your thread, you click on the right hand side of the title and a box will appear like magic...then you can edit your title.

As for deleting threads or posts once again you must request this from your forum moderator.

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Coley

Is there anything I can help you with....if so, please drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do! :)

Back