• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Adding an avatar?

TurtleGal

I saw that you are required to have 20 posts to add an avatar, but I can't seem to figure out how to add one. I went to the User CP and into 'edit avatar' but there is just a blank photo that looks broken and the option to not use an avatar is checked. There is no option to choose / upload one. Is this a glitch on my end or did I misread the rules regarding the avatar?

I saw that you are required to have 20 posts to add an avatar, but I can't seem to figure out how to add one. I went to the User CP and into 'edit avatar' but there is just a blank photo that looks broken and the option to not use an avatar is checked. There is no option to choose / upload one. Is this a glitch on my end or did I misread the rules regarding the avatar?

Hmmm ... doesn't sound right. Once you have accessed the Edit Avatar screen you should scroll down to the bottom where if it was working OK you should have the option of uploading from the net or from your computer. If when you have checked it, it still won't work then contact Pierce who will check it for you.
He may well read this thread ... good luck, xxx :)

Back