• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

El_Hasani waiting list

Kizzy70

Hey Guys

Is anyone under Mr El-Hasani working from the PRUH??
I called his secretary and was advised I am 176 in the waiting list! :cry:

Does anyone know roughly how many surgeries he does a month? :confused:

Think I'm in for a VERY long wait!

Thanks

Kim

Hi Kizzy, I have just joined the site and am on Dr El-Hasani's waiting list NHS too. I also went on the list in March so will be interesting to see if we get op same time. I did hear that he does 10 ops a month. He quoted me 2 years but his assitant said 1 year so who knows??? My heart still goes every morning the post comes though!

Hi
I had mine done by El Hasani a year ago but i do know the waiting list has gone through the roof :S, dont despair though, it may well come a lot quicker than that as some people will try and get it done privately rather than wait.

When i went on the waiting list in Dec 2009 they told me a year but after 7 months in July i got a phone call giving me various choices for sept. i actually ended up having the op in Oct so was a 10 month wait overall.

They wont send you a letter with a date for your op they will ring you when they have dates available.

It seems like such a long time and you feel like you have to wait forever then suddenly time goes by and it creeps up on you then suddenly the day is here !!

All i can say is that it will be soooo worth it how ever long you have to wait, im 10 1/2 months post op and ive lost nearly 9 1/2 stone :D :D :D and i feel great !!
I see youre in Welling, im only in Erith so if you wanted to meet for a chat about it all just let me know hun :D
Life will only get better and better xxxx

Back