• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

EL-Hasani's waiting list

Kizzy70

Just thought I would phone Mr El-Hasani's sec for an update as to were I am on the waiting list

I have been told that I have been sent over on his private list to be 'done' at the Cheslfield and was on the last batch of names sent there, but there is about 80 in front of me :(

She said he is doing about 5 a weekend so it looks like I should be roughly getting my op June (ish)..........................believe me this date can't come quick enough!!!

I was put on his list March 2011, just wonder if anyone else has got an op date recently.

Kim x

Hi, I was put on the waiting list Feb 11 and have had word today "very soon" - so keeping my fingers crossed that will be this year...I have come to the conclusion that bariatric surgeons work in Greek time - 5 mins = an hour, so to them when they say 6-8 months they really mean 12-18 months ! Good luck x

i agree with that oonion but hopefully you two will hear sooner than you think. xxx

OOnion said:
Hi, I was put on the waiting list Feb 11 and have had word today "very soon" - so keeping my fingers crossed that will be this year...I have come to the conclusion that bariatric surgeons work in Greek time - 5 mins = an hour, so to them when they say 6-8 months they really mean 12-18 months ! Good luck x

You were put on just before me so i'm sure you will hear soon, I asked as I need to sort out my a/l from work, and the sec said that it will be around then

Back