• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Emmabeee - Gastric Bypass - My Day by Day Updates.

Oh em, Your doing so well, it must be pure hell. Not too much longer now and you'll be on that operating table having that dream op.

Well done so far x

Last edited:
Stick to it guys, not much longer now....must be hard tho, i was fortunate to hav a low carb diet......x

Emz,

you're doing great it'll be worth it in the end, i promise

P.S. I was trying to work out why some of the letters in your location are starred out...then I realised what the letters spelled...PMSL x x x

Day 6:

I know made me laugh to. LOL

This site does it automatically, weird! I live in Scun-thorpe moved here 7 years ago to be with Steve, Aww how sappy!

I was born and bred in Southampton.

Loving all your messages, Thank you xxx

Im sticking to it, very proud of myself, so hard tho. Going to bed earlier to resist temptation in the evening, thats when its worse for me. Time is goes soooo slow. I know if i didn't have my op coming up i would have already caved in and sneakily had a bite or two of something, its having the Operation in my mind that is stopping me from cheating.

Only 3 days till im in hospital then day after im having my op. I'm assuming im first on monday as i gotta be there 2pm on Sunday??

I know exactly how you feel Tubbyspud, you can flavour you milk with decaff coffee or vanilla, u still get sick of it tho, i am!

Sorry to be so disgusting but is anyone a bit clogged up on this diet? I haven't be to the loo for a few days now? I wonder if that is causing my really achy back?

Day 6 pre op diet for me!

Advise for non surgical weight loss friends!

My friend went veggie just over a year ago now still eats fish tho, she has lost 6 stone, she looks amazing, she is checking all food labels making sure the sugar and fat content in everything she eats is very low. She has hardly excersized either, doesn't it make you sick. She has gone from a size 20 to a size 12. She is such a strong minded person tho and an amazing piece of support for me!

For myself tho: I will deffo be freezing small meals for myself in advance after this Op, planning in advance, something i'm going to do while i'm in hospital to pass the time, make some weekly menu's for myself, i have found it helps knowing what i'm eating in advanced, then shopping is a doddle, i know what i need get it and get out of the shop before my eyes clock the choc and sweet section.
I might even start shopping online and getting it delivered, no temptation in the store at all then.

Hi Emz welcome and good luck with your journey not too long now until your op day.
Keep up the good work and take care xx

You sound as though you are really doing well, with a couple of notches down.
Keep on Keeping on

Ali

emma your doing really well, soon you will be part of the losing team

Where abouts in southampton were you raised LOL i was also born and bred there, spent my 22 years there, the first 14 around the inner avenue area then on to shirley

Day 7 for me - I am packing today, been out and bought some Tent Knickers Huge but comfy :rotflmao: new bra's, few pairs of PJ's and a new robe, wanna look my best HAHA thats a joke if ever i heard one :8855:. Babywipes a plenty to keep myself fresh all over and the usual toiletries and clothes to wear home, Ipod, DS, Mobile just incase? Is that everything i need?

Em.... yep i am feeling the same a bit bunged up lol.. lovely conversation killer lol.. Im on day 4 just been to weigh myself and lost 4lbs i am surprised considering the loo situation. xxxx

4lbs, thats amazing! well done you, i bet u feeling fab!
I agree, very killer convo. i'm suprised, i imagined it would have been the other way!

Where abouts in southampton were you raised LOL i was also born and bred there, spent my 22 years there, the first 14 around the inner avenue area then on to shirley

Hiya, thank you very much everyone for your messages xx

I was born in Hythe, other side of the water, My Granma lived in Shirley so i know it well, near shirley towers.

yup i hade a friend in darlington gardens emma, i lives other end of mousehole lane, i have a sister living out in dibden has lived there for years now

yup i hade a friend in darlington gardens emma, i lives other end of mousehole lane, i have a sister living out in dibden has lived there for years now

its a small world. my dad my brother and myself went to Noadswood school just down the road from you.

very small world my primary school was bevios valley and hampton park my secondary as i only had a year to go when we moved i stayed in the secondary

Day 9 pre op diet - IT'S THE BIG DAY TOMORROW

I'm going into hospital today (2pm) And OMG i am feeling REALLY nervous now.

I will let you know how much weight ive lost on this 10 day pre op diet when i get home.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Back