• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Emmabeee - Gastric Bypass - My Day by Day Updates.

Hiya, how's you doing? I was sooo worried when i saw u having to go back in theatre.

I'm not to bad, scars healing nicely, still bit tender on the left side, keep forgetting about it until i twist my body round or drag myself across the office in my chair, i feel it then!

I REALLY miss munching on food now, shocked i've lost so much already.

I pleased you on the mend, did you get discharged on the friday like they said you would?

I'm drinking plenty, and having a cup-a-soup for lunch at work, Eating lots of yoghurts and jelly still, but my fav is my little treat, i blend up a banana with some milk and tiny bit of ice cream.

All the midwives at work think i'm nuts, can't believe how little i eat and drink, and how long it takes me to brush off a cuppa!

Yeah I got out on the friday, was glad to get home! I'm missing munching on food too! Am still off work, had intended on going back on monday past, but doc put me off for 4 weeks, am very weak after what happened! Am having trouble getting drinks and food into me, but hoping it will pass! Am bored stupid though, cant wait to get back to work!!!!

Hi Emz, :wow: look how much you have lost already! When'd you go back to work? When I first saw scun thorpe I thought too why's it blocked out then re-read lol.

Auntie Bee....what happened?! I am intrigued and nosy. :D

I started to bleed internally the day after my op, so i had blood transfusions and then had to have another op to see why I was bleeding!

I started to bleed internally the day after my op, so i had blood transfusions and then had to have another op to see why I was bleeding!

Oh gees sounds painful.:eek: Is everything ok now? I've been considering wls for a few years now, still haven't ruled it out.

Oh gees sounds painful.:eek: Is everything ok now? I've been considering wls for a few years now, still haven't ruled it out.

I'm ok now, just taking alot longer to heal because of the complications, and i have an infection in my wound i found out today! but it's mainly tiredness thats holding me back now! I'll get there in the end!!!
Dont rule it out, but I have to be honest, it is extremely hard work, saying that, I dont regret it!

Nice one, that's fab. :)

Hi Bee.

Its a bit hit and miss at the mo. i get days where i can eat things like, weightwatchers ocean pie for instance, not the whole thing obviously hehe...
yet today, i choked on it. strange!

I love banana's, no problems with them, i bite into it as well, so nice to munch. but i make sure i turn it to a smooth mush in my mouth

Back