• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Emotional

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
hello
I have my date for the band 11th jan but I am just soo emotional cant seem to stop crying when i sit and have a think !!
my mum and hubby always knew and I told my dad a coupel of days ago and my brother today.
My kids dont know yet nor do any friends.
I just wish it woudl hurry up and get here now.
xxxx

It's the time of year when a lot is happening apart from having your band ... I imagine it's all a bit frightening too ... but I am sure you will gets lots of support from your family once they all know and even more support from here ...

just think hun this time next year how slim you will be and how proud your family will be of you , and they will all understand why you kept it from them hun .. jsut make sure you have a lovely xmas with your kids and family .. even tho you wont be able to eat much :) but its understandable to be feeling emotional . the journey your about to take is one heck of a big one . but we on here will all be thinking of you ......

All the best to you, just think as Tray says.... this time next year, you will be thin and all this upevil will be a distant memoryxx
PS any chance of knowing your first name xx

Its only natural to feel lots of emotion. If you don't have to do too long on the milk diet just throw yourself into Xmas then settle down to the diet ready for the op. You'll still enjoy Xmas in future but enjoy this one in the best way for you and then you've got another special memory to look back on when your using your band as a tool to make you fitter to make new different memories

Take care

M

sorry its helen x

Hello, sorry I am not new posted by accident I am from the minimins site
I am not doing the milk diet I start the low fat low carb diet on the 28th for 2 weeks, was just about to type doesnt look too bad but then thought twice lol.... I will be on here moaning my head off.
x

Hi Helen, Its normal to be emotional as you enter this final phase of waiting for the life changing operation you are about to have.

You will look back in a few months and wonder what you were so worried about.

You're almost on the losers bench now hun. Stay strong. Its all going to be sooo worth it. xx

Back