• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

endoscopy?

galaxy163

hiya everyone,
i have been reading posts on here about the journey's people are taking and alot of people have had to have a endoscopy,
i have not had one of these done should i be or dose not everyone need one it was just some thing i was wondering?
i am waiting for a op date at the min at walsall is this another thing they miss out doing which is going to hold me up again,
if you can shine any light on this for me i will be so greatfull
thanks maria x

Hi Galaxy

Dont worry about the endoscopy, it is not something you may need to have done, but is a common problem with WLS. I had to have one 2 weeks ago as I couldnt keep any food or fluids down only plain water, but I may need another one done as the problem seems to be returning.

As I am also a Walsall Manor patient dont worry, if you need one they will sort it out for you.

Hi

Its not a requirement dont worry your team will decide whether you need it or not based on your history.
I am having one due to reflux which they need to check up on before and after surgery.

Back