• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Endoscopy

Hi I had a bypass and didn't have one x

i had a bypass and did have 1,i asked the guy doing it wot it was 4 and he said 2 make sure there was nothing that might develope after your bypass ie ulcers,cancer ect,mine was all clear

I am having one (I am four weeks post bypass) but I need to have my pouch dilated as nothing can get through!!!!

i had one took a biopsy when they were doing it looking for bacteria in my stomach and i was going to have bypass but ended up having a sleeve

I agree with bluediamond.

it does appear that if you are having surgery at Sunderland they always do this procedure. Everyone who I have spoken to have had to have this done. Not looking forward to that bit but means to an end

I have just got my app to see nurse at srh im scared i say the wrong thing and get turned down i say some daft things when i scared lol. I have also just got a letter with a appointment saying i have to have the camra down no date with it tho just saying ill get a date later strange lol anyone any had this letter lol x

Back