• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

endoscopy

luv2bskinny

i am gettin a little worried i am gettin a sleeve at SRH had all my appointments and just waitin for a opp date, but the reason i am worried when i spoke to the surgeon he has never mentioned about havin a endoscopy he says all i will ave 2 wait for is the op date, just wondering does everybody who has a sleeve have to get 1?? xx

I'm waiting for a Sleeve also and an endoscopy has never been mentioned to me either. I think it may be for those that are having a bypass, but I'm sure wiser old owls than me will be along soon to put your mind at rest.

i am gettin a little worried i am gettin a sleeve at SRH had all my appointments and just waitin for a opp date, but the reason i am worried when i spoke to the surgeon he has never mentioned about havin a endoscopy he says all i will ave 2 wait for is the op date, just wondering does everybody who has a sleeve have to get 1?? xx

Hi Yes everyone at srh has one its not nice but over quickly :)

Hiya Chick, I had one but I wasn't aware that I was getting one untill I got a letter off the hospital. If you're unsure give them a quick ring. When I had mine they found I had a Hernia which has never caused me problems and I was totally unaware of my little random ailment, anyways thats not of concern to them and they didn't touch it when they did my op so it cant have been bad. I really wouldn't let it worry you because if you have to have one, it's over in 5 mins. It's a strange procedure but worth it yeah..? All you need to worry about it getting your wardrobe sorted to make room for zillions of new clothes lol. xxx

Back