• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Envy of the party

hopelesscase

I help run a charity for families with children with disabilities. Yesterday we had our annual Christmas party and met up with people i hadn't seen for a year and also a few that i hadn't seen for longer than that.

One of our mums in particular i haven't seen since before having my surgery 3 years ago. It was lovely to catch up with her and her family as she has had another little one.

When she was leaving she and one of the other parents came over to me to wish me happy Christmas but also to say that i was the envy of them all as not only have i lost weight and look fab but i also look so happy and so young.

She then asked if she could ask how old i was. I told her i was 48 and she said that they had been having a debate on how old i was and the average age they had got for me was 41.

I was very flattered as 2 of the mums are models and very attractive women but they are also a lot younger than me.

I really am blessed to be able to be surrounded by such beautiful caring people who are genuinely pleased for me. I've never come across any negativity regarding my surgery and have some truly amaising people who i am honoured to call my friends.

So lovely to hear nice stories, and bet it made your night hun, you so don't look 48, am so happy for you xxx

How fab !!! :)

Back