• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A family party, im the 1st to be photographed!

Cicca

image-2734589141.jpg

Met some friends who hadn't seen me in 10 years and gobsmacked with the changes, 7 years on its all pretty normal to me now. Only difference is I don't avoid cameras:)

image-132285111.jpg

A party 8 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You look lovely.

I'm les of the way down my journey but am seeing friends in October I've not seen for 5-10 years (stopping 2 different places) and am wondering what reaction I'll get xx

You look lovely.

I'm les of the way down my journey but am seeing friends in October I've not seen for 5-10 years (stopping 2 different places) and am wondering what reaction I'll get xx

I had a conversation with a woman's I'd worked with for about 10 minutes once and then she said I can recognise the eyes, but I just can't place you! I have a lot of fun with it!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I had a conversation with a woman's I'd worked with for about 10 minutes once and then she said I can recognise the eyes, but I just can't place you! I have a lot of fun with it!

A great chance to get all 'prima donna-ish' ............ Don't you know who I am?!?!?!?! :8855:

Looking fab Anna :)

You look fantastic!!
I have some fun as well, apart from being 11 stone lighter I also lightened my hair from mid brown to blonde, mainly to hide all the grey, well people I know but haven't seen in a while walk straight past me!!!

Loving your confidence, you look lovely and certainly different from the pic before!
Congrats x

Back