• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Xmas Party

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well had a great xmas party.

My good mood started by seeing some colleagues that I havent seen for a while, and them being gob smacked at how different I looked.

Then me getting changed and feeling good with what I was wearing for the evening do.

Followed by my boss having a unofficial chat with me, saying that how impressed both him and the top boss are with me turning my life around and making the move to turn it around. And that I am going to be in charge of a whole 'brand' for our company and not just a sales area, so will have a small team under me, and as far as I want it, my job is secure.

So had a nice meal, soup to start with followed by turkey, veg and potatoes, although I seem to give most of mine to the boys lol

I had 3 glasses of wine, but I did put Ice Cubes in it to water it down, I also drunk 3 pints of water while I was there so water it down even more.

And yes, I did strut my stuff on the dance floor. Infact the in house joke with the boys now is that they think I 'Move Like Jagger' lol

The best thing for me was, not any time did I feel the 'Odd one out' on the room with over 400 people in it.

Oh and I took your advice and wore the following shirt and jeans lol

:)

Attachments

• IMG_3313.jpg
    IMG_3313.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 50
Proud of you Gaz glad you had a good time!Maz x

Oh Gary, you should be so proud of yourself, what a lovely time to get some recognition. A lovely post. And you looked great in that pic. :)

thats fantastic Gary (or should i call you jagger)? :D, and congrats on the new jobbie bit :) xxx

Brilliant news Gary...What an inspiration. Well done !

Gary so happy you had a good time and strutted your stuff very proud of you:)
Hugs
V

Great stuff!! Glad you had a good time :)

Great that you had such a good evening and felt part of everything. Wonderful news on the job front and that you have impressed the bosses too. What a wonderful way to start 2012. Enjoy. Cheers,

Well done on the promotion. (Glad you decided against Urban Tiger Gary.)

Fab news on the job front, Gary + glad you had a gr8 time!

Back